We provide first class services in the railway transportation business.
DB Cargo Bulgaria EOOD is a 100% subsidiary of Deutsche Bahn AG – one of the biggest worldwide logistic groups with more than 300 000 employees.
In addition to the marshaling yard in Karlovo, 130 km east of Sofia, where the Company’s office is registered, DB Cargo Bulgaria also has yards in other parts of Bulgaria. Apart from local firms, customers of DB Cargo Bulgaria already include international companies. Thus the company has very good prerequisites to significantly expand its portfolio of services, which currently focuses on in-plant rail operations.
DB Cargo Bulgaria in brief:
- Approx. 260 employees at four locations.
- Operational management of sidings in all industrial sectors.
- Organization and handling of rail freight shipments on public tracks.
- Industrial logistics services such as loading and unloading in conjunction with switching services.
- Management of rolling stock and track infrastructure.
- All licenses for in-plant rail operations in Bulgaria.
- Holds a railroad company license and safety license for the entire Bulgarian rail network.
- Management and organization of privately owned cars.
- Vehicle fleet: company-owned electric and diesel switching and main-line locomotives.
2 Teofan Raynov Str
Liubomir Garchev, Hristo Petkanov